Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trying to catch up

I know, it's been forever. I'm still here, though! Here are some pictures of a few things that have been going on. And this was only one weekend!

My nephew, Barrett, was dedicated.


Grandma Judy sewed up the hole in Owen's blankie. It was getting kind of scary letting him sleep with something that could easily get wrapped around his neck!


Brendan had his 10th birthday. I can't quite believe my oldest is 10. I refuse to think about how many years he has left at home. Not even going there.



And my brother became a college graduate! I'm on the left and my sister is on the right.

Lots to write about house stuff, homeschool stuff, and some good books I've read but that will have to wait for another post.

1 comment:

Ashley Fick said...

It is SUPER scary/crazy how much Brendan looks like Tony in his birthday picture. He looks more like Tony than Tony did at the age of 10! :) You will have to let Brendan know that I said he looks like Tony. Its sure to put a smile on his face. :)