Monday, April 13, 2009

Book list updated

Here is what I have been reading since the last time I wrote this - this is more for my sake than anyone else's.

The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien (Yes! I finally finished one book off my list!)
Firefly Lane, Kristin Hannah
Cage of Stars, Jacquelyn Mitchard
Bel Canto, Ann Patchett

Hmm, I guess I have slowed down with my reading lately. I committed to finishing The Hobbit before starting something else and I know that was part of it. I enjoyed the book but wasn't always eager to pick it up. For one thing, it took me longer to read and I get impatient. I think I will re-read at some point now that I know the story and how it goes. Then I can read it quicker and also get more out of it the 2nd time around.

I'm glad I only picked 5 books as a goal for this year! At the rate I'm going, I might have a hard time finishing all of those.

No comments: