Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin carving . . . or eating?

Yummy!

The first time Brendan helped carve a pumpkin, he gagged. Josh pulled up a handful of "guts" and squeezed it and Brendan had to look away. We crossed "future doctor" off the list.

The first time Tori helped carve a pumpkin, she was fascinated by the "guts" and would even reach out to touch them.

The first time Rachel and Owen helped carve a pumpkin, they ate the "guts". And rinds. And anything else they could get their hands on.

Do you see how this is progressing? I would never even consider eating what comes of the pumpkin but they could not keep their hands off it. I think Brendan had to work on not gagging again.

I have more pictures of the actual carved pumpkins but for some reason they are on the internal memory of my camera so that means I need to find the special cord to connect my camera to the computer. It could be a few days.

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Hilarious how your kids different personalities come out when carving a pumpkin. :) Jay also wanted to eat whatevr he could from our pumpkins. :( Eww.

Good luck finding that camera cord. :) That's always an adventure here.