Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Perfection


Is there any other word to describe this? Whoever came up with this idea was a genius. I love s'mores. Yesterday was the perfect night for them, too. The wind calmed down and my dad got a fire going - just a small one though so we didn't have to wait too long to roast the marshmallows. Rachel and Owen were in bed so I could relax and enjoy the fire and concentrate on roasting marshmallows. They tasted so good.
I usually try anything that is supposed to taste like s'mores. I've tried the keebler cookies - very good. I got hooked on those one summer and then they stopped making them. Same with the ritz crackers - they made delicious little s'more sandwiches and then stopped. Little Debbie has one out but it's too much marshmallow. I'm not a big fan of marshmallow candy - just the real deal when it's soft and melty. I do like the S'more cereal but not as a cereal - just a yummy treat right out of the box. Yum!
-picture taken by Lee Rhodes

1 comment:

toad said...

we had these tonight too! doesn't get much better...and finishing off the chocolate afterwards isn't bad either!